Consider Buying An Electric Heater - Residential
Type, For Your
A Breath Of Fresh Air In Electric Heater Design
|Stiebel Eltron was founded in 1924 by Dr. Theodor
Stiebel in Berlin, Germany. Initially, the company concentrated on
the manufacture of electric water heaters for the German market. In
the decades that followed, Stiebel Eltron branched out into
additional products and markets and grew steadily. Today, Stiebel
Eltron is the largest manufacturer of water heaters in Germany. The
company is known for high quality, well engineered products. Stiebel
Eltron is a privately held company. See the options below for
electric heaters for residential or office use.
here to view the entire selection of electric residential heaters
The Stiebel Eltron CK Electric Heater - Residential features an innovative rounded
look that is winning rave reviews. Ideal for: Bathrooms, Kitchens and
Hallways. Any location where quick heat is needed.
3 year Limited
- Surface mount design with quick, easy installation.
- Can be installed over existing, outdated heaters.
- Unique design enhances any decor.
- Compact size fits almost anywhere.
- Quiet operation.
- Downdraft design eliminates cold floors.
- Built in thermostat.
- Quality construction.
- Volt/Amp/KW - 120V/12.5A/1.5KW Circuit breaker size required - 15A
- Min. supply wire gauge, copper - 12AWG.
- Heating element: nichrome wire.
- Thermostat: bimetal type.
- High limit: bimetal type.
- Motor: 18 Watt shaded pole.
- Blower: galvanized steel, squirrel cage type.
- Dimensions: 18 1/8" Height, 13 1/4" Width x 4 3/4"
- Weight: 8.0 lbs.
- Housing: Painted steel/plastic.
Or try the Stiebel Eltron ETS systems are designed to take full
advantage of low cost, off peak electricity hours.
The concept is quite simple. In the service area of most utilities, the
maximum demand for electricity occurs during the day (on-peak hours), and
often there is a surplus of available electricity at night (off-peak
hours). To help fill this nighttime "valley" and reduce daytime
demand, many electric utilities offer low-cost "off-peak" rates
to encourage their customers to use more electricity at night and less
during the day. ETS heat uses electricity only during off-peak hours when
electric rates are low. This low-cost electricity is converted into heat
which is stored until needed. The stored heat is released into the room
during the next day.
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Excellent load management tool
- Builds new electric load
- Makes you competitive with gas and oil
- Gives you the cutting edge in a rapidly changing utility environment
- Elegant and comfortable heaters are getting excellent review from
Click here to view the entire selection
of ETS heaters
Return to previous page
Safe Environment Friendly Products
Make your environment comfortable and safe. Quality dehumidifiers,
hydroponic nutrients, test kits and water softeners, all delivered right to
Choose a category...